Endurance League?

Topics which do not belong to any other category.

Endurance League?

Postby Ryan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone here would be interested in taking part in an organized community endurance league using the multiplayer features. We'd set-up regulations, handbooks, and all of that.

I'd just like to get some feedback before going into this being the only participant. :lol:

Re: Endurance League?

Postby Zayfod » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:13 am

Hi Ryan, Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like a great idea :D . Probably the best place to start would be to join the multiplayer groups on steam and do some warm up rounds with the guys ;)

Virtual SlotCars user group EU
Virtual SlotCar Racers US

You can create events there and people will know when it is and who is going to attend. Maybe make an announcement in the steam forums for the warm up rounds also. Then, once you have made sure you have enough guys, and that their connection speed is satisfactory to play, move on to your endurance league. Let me know how the warm up goes, maybe even I can come along and join in :ugeek:

Best,
Zay

Postby HughbertJass » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Howdy folks, I would be interested in getting together for some multiplayer, and I have contact with another person who would also be interested. Add me to anything you are organizing and I'll see about making the time!

Hugh

Postby Zayfod » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03 am

Hi guys,
I think it would be worthwhile testing your pings to one another as well, before you race. Unfortunately VSC doesn't have a ping readout in the MP host menu since the STEAM MP SDK doesn't offer IP addresses, but you can do it via the CMD prompt if you are all in a chat window. In this way you will quickly see whether you are all going to have a similar racing experience. Obviously the smaller the ping the better the experience :) . I would love to know what the results were, if you could post them here that would help a bunch!

Return to “General Discussion”